thanks to Nina for the beautiful banner!
Armchair BEA is for book bloggers who can’t attend Book Expo America and the Book Blogger Convention in New York. It includes daily blogging themes, discussions, giveaways and more! Find out more at the Armchair BEA blog!
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
I’m Katy, I’m 25. I haven’t been blogging very long, only a few months. I decided to start blogging to try to find more bookish friends and more people to talk about books with. I like sharing my opinions!
2. Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures.
I’m from Oklahoma, originally in the NE corner but now in OKC, always close to Route 66! We have scary tornadoes and very kind and somewhat odd people.
Pops is a restaurant that has many different kinds of pop! Fun place! This is my friend Amanda‘s photo, snagged from her facebook.
this is a picture of the park close to my house, I love it there.
tornadoes recently hit Oklahoma, but it’s always home and the kindness people have shown in the aftermath is inspiring.
3. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013?
I think Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland might be my next read!
4. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I have an intense love for the color green!
5. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
Blue Sargent from The Raven Boys. She’s snarky and she’d be fun to hang out with! Actually, Maggie Stiefvater would be fun, too!
I feel like this post is really late, but hopefully I’ll still get to comment on some others and get to know some of the Armchair BEA bloggers!