Books read in February:
- All the Truth That’s in Me by Julie Berry (began in January but finished in Feb)
- Arranged by Catherine McKenzie (I read this one because of this review by Jen at Pop! Goes the Reader)
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge – If I get around to it, I might review this one, I was kind of disappointed with it.
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart – E. Lockhart is a hero
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale – I was a little bored by this one.
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis – not as intense as I expected
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi – I’m not sure how I feel about this series ender
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes – Kind of crazy.
Frankie Landau-Banks was my favorite read this month. I was entertained by some of the others but did not feel intense love for them. I’d say The Goose Girl was probably at the bottom, but I think it might have been a mood thing.
I think that’s all I have to share at the moment! How was your February? Did you read a lot? Did I miss an awesome post? Leave a link!