This year has been really insane for me and it seems to be moving fast and slow at the same time! In March I finished my short class which relieved a lot of stress! Spring Break happened, but I did very little and less reading than I expected. Instead, I caught up on a lot of TV!
But here’s what I did read in March:
- Blackout by Connie Willis
- All Clear by Connie Willis, sequel to the above. I really liked these books and hope to have a post up about them later in the week.
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
- DNF: I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
- Fathers and Sons by Ivan Turgenev – I read this one for a history paper which I am pretty certain I did badly on. Oops.
- Dangerous Refuge by Elizabeth Lowell
- The Dangers of Proximal Alphabets by Kathleen Alcott
I’m in the middle of rereading The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley and a weird romance and I might have both finished by the end of the day.
I only posted 3 times in March!
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- The Sparrow by Maria Doria Russel
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
But I have plans for April that will hopefully make me do better! And I’m hoping I can definitely carve out more time to comment on posts!
Also up in April:
What about you? Did you post a recap this month? Have I missed an awesome post of yours lately? Are you signing up for LGBT month, too? Or do you have something exciting you want to tell someone, anyone? Let me know in the comments!