- I like both e-copies and physical copies. EBooks are more convenient and I can read them in the dark. I love reading books on Overdrive. I love buying books. I like physical copies. If I really love a book, I always plan to buy a physical copy when I have the chance. Right now I have to be strict with spending and that means most of my reads are from the library.
- If I’m reading a physical copy, I use post-it notes as bookmarks. I used to use fun bookmarks, but I would always drop my book or the bookmark would fall out in my bag, or something. Now I just stick a post-it on the page and don’t worry about it!
- I prefer third person. I like a wide scope but I also love getting inside a character’s head. Sometimes first person can be annoying to me and I find myself wishing for a bigger picture, even though it is clearly not meant to be. I get over it! It’s just what I like.
- I like reading a bit of everything, but I think fantasy is the most fun for me to read. I get excited and actually have those “ah, this book is a blast!” moments. They aren’t the only books that make me feel that way and not all of my favorites are fantasy, but I just find fantasy a lot of fun.
- I love to talk about books I read. Out loud. Awfully. I will try to retell the story and I’ll forget major parts and have to go around in a circle to explain things. I try not to spoil things and get carried away. I am really bad at it, but I love talking about books. I tried to explain different parts of the Farseer trilogy and I meant to be quick and wow, no. I had one person that never minded me doing this because they never planned on reading the books I was talking about, but we don’t talk anymore and I miss it.
I wanted to do a post like this because I really like reading other bloggers’ posts with bookish facts and stuff. I like learning more about people and bookish habits/likes. I’m not sure if anyone cares about mine but I made the post anyway!
Do you have any bookish facts you’ve shared or would like to share? (If you have please link me to it, I love reading them!) Do you share any of mine? Is there a different genre of book you find to be the most fun for you? Let me know! And here’s an extra pic of post-its because pretty colors.