What went down in June?
I didn’t really keep a list of what I read, oops. I had some more DNFs too.
- Nantucket Red by Leila Howland
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- Outpost by Ann Aguirre
- Horde by Ann Aguirre
- The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Searle
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
- The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
- The Mistress Trilogy by Tracy Anne Warren
- Tempted by His Target by Jill Sorenson
- Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler
I think my favorite read in June was The Reece Malcolm List! July TBR: The Rosie Project (already started it), The Girl With All the Gifts, Pointe, annd maybe the next Dark Tower book. And other than that, who knows?
Posts in June:
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart [thoughts]
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski [thoughts]
- Tagged – The Book Blogger Test
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith [thoughts]
- The Fox’s Mask by Anna Frost [blog tour + giveaway]
- Identity and Loyalty by Ingrid Thoft [thoughts]
>>In the beginning of June I got a new tablet! It’s a Samsung Tab 4. I had a giftcard from sending my Nexus back. I really like it! I use it mainly to read ebooks on Overdrive and Kindle. I can use Google Books, Nook, and other things (I’m pretty sure Kobo has an app) too. Now it’s easier for me to get things from Netgalley (though I don’t do a lot of that) because if the choice is PDF vs Kindle, I can choose Kindle and read on my tablet!
>>Game of Thrones ended! Waiting a whole year sucks. I wish they had longer seasons. I wish D&D weren’t devoid of human emotions and didn’t thrive on the pain of fans. I read about Michelle Fairley confirming that [spoiler redacted] would not be happening in the show, at all. Lame.
>>I watched all of The 100 and it is all CW and it has its problems, but I actually like it.
General Plans for July: Hopefully finding an apartment and getting settled! Trying to defeat my nemesis, 2048. Maybe watching Brooklyn 99 again?
How was your June? What was your favorite book from June? Do you have anything awesome on your July TBR? Any awesome plans for July? Anything else to share?