Top 10 Tuesday is hosted at The Broke & The Bookish. For more info you can check out the page for it and future topics here.
I wasn’t going to do TTT this week because I couldn’t think of a topic. But at the last moment, I came up with gifts. They’re not in order and I’m probably missing some huge gifts but this is what I put together.
Top Ten Gifts in Books
1. In Anna and the French Kiss, Etienne St. Clair gives Anna Neruda poetry, ooh la la!
2. In A Game of Thrones, Jon gives Arya a sword she names Needle, what more could a girl want?
3. In Where She Went, Mia gives Adam his own guitar back, and Mia’s family gives Adam back to Mia.
4. In The Hunger Games, Madge gives Katniss a mockingjay pin, which ends up being really important.
5. In Anne of Green Gables, Gilbert gives Anne a pink candy heart, and in Anne of the Island a pink enamel heart necklace. (and oh so many other things)
6. In The Treasure Map of Boys, Ruby gives Noel Band-Aids that look like bacon strips.
7. In The 5th Wave, Sammy gives Cassie his teddy bear.
8. In Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Karou gives Zuzana a ballet costume worn by Anna Pavlova.
9. In Divergent, Dauntless gives Tris the gift of cake.
10. There is some serious gift giving in the Harry Potter series: chocolate, Christmas sweaters, a map, a new broom, a time turner, the gifts Dumbledore leaves the trio. I could probably have made this the top ten gifts given in the HP series.
Okay, there is my fast Top Ten, it probably isn’t that great but at least I tried! Are there any great gifts in books that you can think of? If you’d like to comment and link to your TTT, I’d love to see what your freebie list is!