Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the nice bloggers at Broke and Bookish.
So, I still have 4 out of the 10 books from my Summer TBR list to read, oops! I am actually planning to read one of them this week, and I’m not completely sure about the other three.
There are so many books I want to read! I’m sure some of them will depend on sales and if my library acquires them but here’s a list of books I’d like to read:
1. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein – Code Name Verity was beautiful and I’ve heard this is, too!
2. Just One Year by Gayle Forman – I love Gayle Forman. I loved Just One Day. I am excite.
3. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – Mystery/Thriller that sounds…thrilling!
4. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake – Love the Anna series, love mythology.
5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I actually wasn’t a huge fan of Eleanor and Park but this book sounds like something I’d be able to relate to really well.
6. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales – I haven’t been reading reviews because I’m weird about spoilers or knowing things, but I’ve seen a lot of love from this on twitter.
7. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian – This should probably be number one because I’ve been waiting for it for so long and really enjoyed Burn for Burn!
8. Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund – I actually had For Darkness Shows the Stars on my summer list. I read it and liked it. I have a review in the drafts that might see the light of day at some point. I’m excited about this one.
10. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – Space romance? Um, yes please.
Have you read any of these? What made your Fall TBR list? Leave your link!